Day 1: This guy -

I've said it before and I'll say it again...he is the best person I know. I am obsessed with him and am thankful every day that he is mine. He is brilliant, hilarious and so kind. I have so much fun with him and seriously never knew marriage could be this great. He is literally the best.
Day 2: This guy -
My days are definitely brighter because of him. He is such a blessing and quite frankly a miracle considering this and this. He is so smart, so funny and really so so sweet. We are so so so lucky to have him. Love him so much.
Day 3: The most important thing I'm thankful for is my God and His graciousness, His provision and His guidance in our lives. Any struggle that we've faced we have endured only because of how great this God of ours is and because of the joy we have from knowing him.
Day 4: Our Families. We both really have great families. They are not only an awesome support system but such good friends too. I think I sometimes take for granted what a blessing it is that we all live within 20 minutes of each other too. It's so nice that we get to see them so often and make so many great memories together.


No comments:
Post a Comment