We had Thanksgiving dinner with Andrew's parents on Thursday night. Aiden learned a new trick (this was the low point of the weekend aka...the part that I did not love)...it involves him making himself throw up when he doesn't want to eat something. It happened, right in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner. I thought it was a fluke. Like maybe his tummy hurt? Maybe he had too much juice before dinner? But don't feel too badly for him, his tummy was totally fine when it came time to eat pumpkin pie. After dinner and dessert we headed to opening night of ZooLights at the Phoenix Zoo. It was so fun! I love the Zoo and I love Zoolights. If you ever want to go when it's not jam packed, try Thanksgiving night. It was perfect.
Friday my family came over to our house for Thanksgiving lunch.
| Andrew got in some good cuddle time with Noah after lunch. So presh. |
Anyway...enough about that. Friday evening we decided we wanted to check out the stars so we packed up and headed North. We stopped briefly at the Coach Outlet in Anthem "for a potty break" aka....to see what they had going on for Black Friday. And I
| all bundled up |
| St. Francis |
St. Francis is in fact very close to the top of my list of favorite places to eat. It is amazingly delicious. Like...I got the Pot Roast and died. I hate pot roast. But their pot roast was literally to die for. So so good. Sunday we went to check out the Museum and they didn't open till noon. Bust. So we went to breakfast at Vovomeena instead (also super delish) and then hunted more deals at Target. Andrew basically got a new wardrobe from the clearance section. It was a blast.
| vovomeena with my hot man. |


No comments:
Post a Comment