Today I am thankful for two little cutie blessings...Sophie Lee and Noah Dean. I am obsessed with these two. They are the cutest niece and nephew a girl could ask for. They are so precious, sweet and are all around adorable. Love them! And I'm not even the one in this house that is most obsessed with them. Aiden can't get enough of them. He talks about them nonstop and is always asking when he can see them again. When Aiden and Soph are together they play so well and just genuinely adore each other. It's just so sweet. And they both go crazy over Noah. Can't get enough of these three together. I know they'll be best buds for life.
And today Aiden is thankful for his cute little cousins too. He told me the other day that he "wants us to have a baby girl that lives in our house that is JUST LIKE SOPHIE."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love that you are doing the 30 days of Thanks! It helps me remember all my own blessings too!
It was good to see you at Raegan's party!
Post a Comment