Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thirty Days of Thanks - Day 21

Today I am thankful for a good sale.

For example: 25% off ALL furniture at Cost Plus World Market lead me to bite the bullet and bring this baby home.
I've seriously been wanting this table since it came out like two years ago.  So recently I started saving up my money and bam...Cost Plus has a sale.  I got the table for over $200 less than it's original price because it was already on sale PLUS the 25% off sale.  It came out to be the exact amount I'd saved.  Miracle? I think yes. And fun fact...the mirror above the table is from one of my favorite places - Ikea "As Is" Section.  So today, I am thankful for sales, coupons and this table.  Now I just need some decor to go on sale so it isn't so bare anymore.

Today Aiden told me that he is "goodful" (I think that's in the same family as grateful) for his new Avengers Shoes.
I swore to myself that when I became a mother I would NEVER under any circumstance let my child wear "character shoes" ever.  I'm not a fan. But never say never, I guess.  His obsession with Super Heroes is way too fun right now to say no.  And yes, we did go crazy in Target yesterday.  New flip flops, new avengers shoes, new socks...I was apparently in the mood to shop. I blame it on the Christmas season being almost upon us.

No comments: