Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thirty Days of Thanks - Day 28

Today I am thankful for my fellow Mommies and our shared desire to raise children that know the Lord.  One of my friends invited me to be part of "A Meaningful Christmas" ornament exchange.  Each mom was responsible for one ornament and had to make 24 of them.  Then they all got together (I missed it because it was the same night as my hot anniversary date) and exchanged the ornaments so that each family ended up with one complete set.  Here are a few of them:
Bethlehem

Born In a Manger

"The Word"
This is the one I was in charge of making.  And lucky for me, my father-in-law was totally willing to make 2 dozen tiny bibles with real verses printed inside. 

And we received the Meaningful Christmas Book and will do one devotional each day starting on December 1st all the way through to Christmas Eve.

I am beyond excited about this and am so Thankful that I was invited to participate.

Today Aiden is thankful for his new ornaments and Jamba Juice.

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

That is a great idea!