Today I am thankful for two things. Zaycon Foods and Bacon. And I am thankful that this week Zaycon foods sold me thirty pounds of bacon. Yes. 30lbs. And I'm so excited. We eat a lot of bacon around here. In fact, at breakfast when I make bacon and eggs (which is multiple times a week) Aiden will look at his plate the second I set it in front of him and say "i need more bacon." Then he'll devour his and start grabbing at mine...at that point he gets seriously scolded. He has shed a tear or two because I won't share my bacon after he's eaten all of his. We don't mess around when it comes to bacon over here. My little brother pointed out once that every time I make food for any family gathering at least one of my dishes includes bacon. We love bacon, ok?
Anyway, Zaycon foods. If you haven't heard about it you should
click here and go to their site. Sign up and then order food. We have ordered chicken breasts and bacon from them so far and have been very impressed. It is affordable, delicious and hormone free. Basically, it's totally awesome.
And in case you're wondering what 30 pounds of bacon looks like:
 |
| ...it looks like four of these. |
Feel free to invite yourself over for a meal sometime soon. We'll be eating bacon, with a side of bacon.
Today Aiden is thankful for Airplanes (and of course, bacon).
2 comments:
Totally intrigued with buying bacon 30 lbs at a time...i will definitely look into this.
you should do it. You will love it. I hope they have a Zaycon near you. Otherwise you could just move back to az.
Post a Comment