I mentioned all the way back in
December that we were planning on doing this bookcase project. It's been a very slow work in progress but I'm beyond excited to announce that it's complete.done.finished. and beautiful. We love it a lot.

And I owe my husband big time for all the hours and trips to home depot that he put in to this bad boy. Overall, it wasn't the most difficult project in the world but it wasn't a piece of cake either. Basically, he's the best and I couldn't be happier with this built-in.
Although, now that we have more space for book storage he considers this a direct challenge and has already been to Barnes and Noble twice to pick up books he's been wanting to read. Love that man.
Click
here to see what the room looked like back in August. I think we've come a LONG way and love how this space turned out.
1 comment:
It looks great! he did awesome.
Post a Comment