Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter

I kept procrastinating the Easter post because I took WAY too many pictures and needed to sort.  But I figured I'd better do an Easter recap before April is over.  Ps...I still can't believe we're already in April, let alone the END of April.  I'd kind of like time to please STOP flying by.

Anyway...I absolutely LOVE Easter!  It's such a special time to remember the incredible sacrifice that Christ made for us. Quite frankly when I really sit down and think about it I am a little overwhelmed that he'd give his life to save us and offer forgiveness for my ugly sin.

This year since Aiden is older, as with every holiday since he was born...I enjoyed Easter even more than before.  It was so fun to teach him the meaning of Easter and celebrate with my family.

Andrew and I hosted the Easter meal this year and I had the best time planning fun little activities for Aiden and my cutie niece, Sophie.  These two are so fun to watch together and they have such a fun relationship.
Love them!
Sweet Soph even shared her sucker with cousin.
Pops read the Easter story.
We made delicious Resurrection Rolls.
Egg hunt, of course.



and colored eggs.
they could have done this all night!
SO FUN!
the next day we spent the morning at my Grandma's nursing home.

Such a great weekend spent celebrating our sweet Savior and spending some quality time with our family.

No comments: