Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's a confusing little world

Lately it's been so interesting to listen to Aiden as he tries to figure out this world we're living in.  He makes the cutest & most random word connections like:

-He was talking to Andrew about what farmers do the other day.  Andrew mentioned that some farmers grow cotton.  To which Aiden replied "oh cotton!  I love cotton candy!"

-I was talking about Ruffy and said "we need to train this dog".  Aiden piped in and said "we need to train him on a train!"

-We were eating pork chops for dinner and Aiden asked what it was.  I said "pork" and he said "oh, like a porcupine".  ummm.....Not quite. 

-We were driving and I mentioned something about a dealership.  He wanted to know what it was.  So I said "It's a car dealership.  It's where they sell cars."  He responded "oh, like a ship!"

such a confusing little world.


No comments: