Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dear Up&Up brand diapers...

it is with great pleasure that I inform you that you are no longer needed in this house.  I've appreciated your affordability as well as your absorbency as you've guarded the booty of my precious little Roy boy for the last two & a half years...but it's over.

Because with the help of our trusty froggy potty:

and our good friends Mike & Ike:

He's officially POTTY TRAINED.

Thanks for all of your hard work.  But do not fear...my spending at Target will most certainly not be affected as I will continue to purchase things that I probably don't even need  can't live without.

You've been good to us.  Best wishes as you go on to protect other precious buns.

Love,
this proud mama.

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

You didn't tell me this!! That is great news, way to go Aiden! (Night time too? ...I'm jealous...my kids never give up the night time diaper til around 4)

janae said...

Huge news, right?!?! He's done SO well. I'm loving it. And I still put him in a diaper at night for good measure. He usually wakes up dry from sleeping but I don't want to risk it quite yet.