While playing in the pathetic dirt dungeon that is our backyard today I found a "gift" from the previous owner that brought more joy to this child of mine than all of his Christmas presents combined....a mini trash can for him to call his own. He played with it for 30 minutes straight and then of course had a meltdown when he was informed that the trashcan is an outside toy and couldn't come in with him for lunchtime. I had hopes of him becoming a doctor or a pilot when he grows up...but I think he might be more excited about being a trash man. Hopefully this is just a phase.
Here are a few pics of him with the one earthly possession that makes his little life worth living:



2 comments:
This made me laugh. My brother Luke used to say he wanted to be a trash man.
Would you rather him be a berry picker? That is what Hallie always says she wants to be, haha.
I love that Hallie wants to be a berry picker! Where on earth did she get that?
Post a Comment