
This big boy is hilarious and super smart too! He knows so many words now, it's crazy. Some of his favorites are:
- "Uncle Joel" He says it clear as day and repeats it all day long. I think he's been brainwashed by certain someone.
- Apple
- Dinner
- outside and window
A few words he tries to say but doesn't quite have mastered are:
- He can say socks, he can say shoes but when it comes to saying "socks and shoes" he says "cockadoo". However, if you ask him what a rooster says he'll answer with "doodle-doodle-doo!"
- when I sing "twinkle twinkle little star" he'll move his hips back and forth and sing "ginko, ginko, ginko"
- He is very fond of his uncle thad's adorable fiance Summer so he frequently repeats "Vum" and holds his hands out to ask where she is.
He now knows a few letters...three to be exact. R. O. Y. He has foam alphabet bath toys and an alphabet magnet board and if I ask him to give me the "R" he can pick it out of all the letters, hand it to me and then say "R". R is the letter he knows the best, O and Y are second best and at times can be hit or miss.
Just when I think it isn't possible to be more entertaining than he already is, he always surprises me. The latest trick he's learned is how to "jump". I use the word jump lightly here, he's no pro. By jump I really mean he squats really low to the ground and on the count of three he'll stand up straight as fast as he can with his arms in the air. Sometimes he'll even get his heels off the ground. But to him it's a jump and he is so proud of himself every time. It's the most adorable thing I've seen and I love it.
So that's what he's up to at the ripe old age of "two". He's so busy and so funny and is by far my life's greatest blessing. I love this boy!


2 comments:
He really is so adorable. AND very smart. Can't wait to see him again.
Look at that big boy sitting at the imac all by himself! Oh, I love him.
Post a Comment