Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Big Haircut

Aiden got another haircut today. It's been way too long since his last one. His hair looked fine from the front, but we've already had to de-mullet it twice now in the back. And it's longer and more out of control than ever. Tonight at dinner I said "we've got to cut his hair...he's looking a little ghetto" to which andrew replied "oh, it's the hair that's making him look that way? I thought it was the fact that he's spooning macaroni into his mouth then spitting it all over the floor. Weird".
So whether it was the long (somewhat nappy) hair or the fact that his table manners are not quite refined...he was looking a little rough tonight. So the solution was a haircut AND a bath to get the excess kraft off of him.
And tada:
In my opinion he looks exactly like andrew with a haircut. I LOVE it!

No comments: