Thursday, January 13, 2011

For a second I wanted a puppy...

...then I came home to another dead goldfish. In the five months that we've had a fishbowl we've flushed 4 or 5 or 6 (I've honestly lost count) of Aiden's "ishies". Instead of naming the fish, we've decided to just call them by their number. But then I forgot which number we were on so our latest tragedy has been called "quatro" for quite some time now. I thought he was going to stick around, he lasted longer than the others. So although Aiden is absolutely obsessed with puppies right now..I've come to the conclusion that until I can keep a blasted 12 cent goldfish alive, I have no business having a puppy. Maybe someday...but for now R.I.P quatro.



ps...we're getting a new fish tonight, wish "cinco" lots of luck. I promise I'll try to make a conscious effort to keep it alive.

No comments: