Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Easter Time!

I love Easter...love, love, love it! And I'm super excited since this will be the first Easter that Aiden will really know what's going on. We didn't even bother with an easter basket for him last year, so I've had so much fun putting his together this year. So here's the loot that will be awaiting Aiden when he wakes up Sunday morning:

He went crazy for this easter basket at Hobby Yobby, as he calls it. There was no way we were getting out of the store without it, even if it was February at the time. I've kept it hidden since then and he's going to die when he sees it again.
It's filled with three books (thank you Target dollar section) a bubble gun & bubbles, organic gummy bunnies from Trader Joes, and of course this adorable bunny straw cup.

We're planning on hiding a bunch of eggs around the house for a fun little egg hunt when he wakes up. The eggs are filled with "gaingins" (aka...raisins), m.m.m's in sets of three because that's his daily limit, and money for "hungry piggy" (that's what he's named his piggy bank.)
And word on the street is he will also be getting a Happy Easter balloon that he's been dreaming about from the store. It's almost as big as him and I think it will be his favorite gift of all.

Basically, this boy is going to have a fantastic Easter. I can't wait!

No comments: