Friday, April 15, 2011

healing...

We're almost at the one month mark from the miscarriage and are definitely feeling like we're healing. I was reminded during this ordeal just how blessed I am with some pretty amazing & encouraging friends. Some of which shared a few quotes with me to try and help us through the hard days. I thought I'd share a few of those quotes...they're such great reminders to get us through the not so great times that life sometimes offers.

- "I do not understand you Lord, but I trust You."

- 'God gives us children to take care of but they are His children we are only temporary parents until He Calls his children home.'

- "Faith in God includes faith in His purposes as well as in His timing. We cannot fully accept Him while rejecting His schedule. We cannot worship him but insist on our plans."

- "When you turn to God you discover He has been facing you all the time."

- "The acceptance of the reality that we are in the Lords loving hands is only a recognition that we have never been anywhere else."

I am so thankful for the blessing of wonderful friends & I thought these quotes were just too good to keep to myself.

No comments: