Add these to the other books we bought in California and we've spent almost $220 and saved over a THOUSAND dollars on new books. If I don't post again for a while...it's because I've got a LOT of reading to do.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Cha Ching
I heart Borders books even more now that they're going out of business. (sorry borders) I'm sad to see them go, but I just L.O.V.E the discounts. We hit up the Borders in California when we were there. And this week we struck another massive savings deal at the Borders in Phoenix. This time we were unstoppable. They're still open for four more days as opposed to when we went to the California store on their very last day in business so the selection was amazing this time. We spent $154, SAVED $880 and walked out the door with 40 new books. Crazy! So here is our latest loot:
Add these to the other books we bought in California and we've spent almost $220 and saved over a THOUSAND dollars on new books. If I don't post again for a while...it's because I've got a LOT of reading to do.
Add these to the other books we bought in California and we've spent almost $220 and saved over a THOUSAND dollars on new books. If I don't post again for a while...it's because I've got a LOT of reading to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment