
We re-tiled our fireplace surround. It was just plain tan tile that matched our floors but we wanted to spice things up a bit. We found this tile that looks like wood and thought it'd be a nice addition. We're super happy with how it turned out & best of all...it only took like 2 hours to get it done.
I also started decorating for Christmas. Last year we had a simple Christmas, but since we're in our new house this year we're going all out. We got a great deal on this Christmas Tree, it's a 9 footer & I love it! Aiden loves it too, he hasn't taken any ornaments off yet but he does like to hide behind it sometimes which makes me nervous. But so far, so good..no mishaps yet.

We still need to tackle the outside decorating, but for now we're really getting into the Christmas spirit indoors at least.


2 comments:
the tree is gorgeous. Good job!
Will you come decorate my tree?? I'm just not feeling it this year...I think I will end up doing the smaller one.
Post a Comment