Friday, December 3, 2010

Funny things Aiden says....

If you couldn't tell, I am obsessed with my boy. I personally believe that he is the cutest, smartest and funniest little guy around (no offense to all the other little guys out there). He cracks me up on a daily basis and everyday when Andrew comes home from work I tell him all of the stories of funny things that Aiden has done, while laughing and crying at the same time occasionally. He has quite the vocabulary for just being 15 months. He's a talker, just like his mama. I know I need to write these things down so I never forget them. So here are a few funny conversations I've had with my little smarty pants lately.

1. I was playing the christmas playlist from here (thank you again to steph for this magical playlist). Aiden loved the songs. He was dancing and trying to sing along until the song by Mariah Carey "all I want for Christmas is you" came on. The second it started playing his face went blank and he just stared at me for the longest time, it was weird. So I said "do you like this song, or no?" and without hesitation he said "no!", paused for a second and then started cracking up. It was hilarious.

2. This morning I was getting dressed and asked Andrew "moccasins or boots today?" and Aiden who was playing on the other side of my room piped up and yelled "boots!". Again, so funny!

So not only is he brilliant, he is now a music critic and the fashion police. Love this boy!

Oh and in completely unrelated news....I finally finished his toy box too, so here's it is. I lined the bottom of the inside with cork and couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

2 comments:

Stephanie Barber said...

Wait... he doesn't like mariah? Oh that simply won't do. Now I know what I'm getting him for Christmas : )

janae said...

apparently his heart & ears still belong to Beyonce.