Wednesday, February 29, 2012

another love day

Andrew and I celebrated Valentine's day again, a few days late and without the Roy boy. It was such a fun day. We started out at the Studio Movie Grill watching the movie "Safe House". I highly recommend both visiting Studio Movie Grill, and watching Safe House. We enjoyed the experience.

We went from there to do some shopping at Kierland Commons and enjoyed dinner at our fave, North.the calamari is delish!
And ended the night with a couples massage at Dolce. It was such a blast to just talk and relax together. Best day ever.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I don't want to comment on two different posts, so regarding hunger games.... I loved the first one and I hated the third one. I was so angry, but I am glad you have read them. I'm super excited to see the movie.

Regarding this post, remind me when I see you again that I would like more information on all of these places because I have never heard of any of them and I love food and movies (but not so much the massages).

janae said...

Let's hang out soon so we can discuss hunger games. And I'll fill you in on all the great places to eat...I love to eat which = I know where to find the good stuff. I'll email you