I did eventually let him eat his own bucket of worms and he really loved handing out these special treats on Valentine's day!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Hooked on You!
These are the Valentine's Aiden and I made this year.
Aiden "helped" me by putting one worm in each can while eating as many worms as he could before I'd stop him.
He's never had gummy worms before and it's safe to say that he's now a huge fan. While eating the first one he shouted "this is delicious!" Then he kept asking if he could have a bucket of worms. I'd say "I don't think so, these are to give to all of our buddies" and he'd respond with "but I'M your buddy, mom!"
I did eventually let him eat his own bucket of worms and he really loved handing out these special treats on Valentine's day!
I did eventually let him eat his own bucket of worms and he really loved handing out these special treats on Valentine's day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment