Friday, March 2, 2012

suns-tastic

Andrew and I got tickets to last nights Suns game from our bank. Midfirst Bank is really the best. If you ever need a new bank, you should definitely switch. They are so professional and sweet. i.e. after my terrible car accident in '09 I received a GIANT bouquet of flowers from my favorite tellers at Midfirst with the nicest note wishing me a speedy recovery. Now, does your bank send you flowers? I didn't think so. Seriously people, make the switch.

Anyway- back to the tickets...they totally hooked us up.Four tickets in Row Six with an added bonus of an all you can eat (and drink) buffet in the "Toyota Zone".I know this might come as a shocker to most, but I am not an avid basketball fan. Can't remember the last time I watched a game. But last nights game might have converted me. I mean, I'm not running out to buy a jersey quite yet. But I wouldn't mind watching again and I TOTALLY got caught up in the excitement and cheered throughout the game...except for the entire first quarter when I spent my time in the Toyota Zone eating as if this were my last meal. I literally woke up this morning still full from all I ate last night. So fun.
OH and the best part....the entertainment. It's a toss up between two all star performances. One was the dance troop "Dancing Dads". They gave it their all and busted some serious moves. Super funny and definitely incredibly entertaining. Then there was a little basketball team that played during halftime. One little cutie in particular won our hearts by running his chubby little body all over the court as if he were Steve Nash himself. He tried to get the crowd pumped and then savored every minute of our cheering. He was adorable and if I could've found him after the game, I might have tried to kidnap him.

The game was great, the food was great and the company was for sure great. Loved it.

No comments: