Q: Where did you get him?
A: I got him from a lady on Craigslist. He was an impulse buy for her because he was so cute. But she already had two other dogs, two kids and she and her husband both work full time. So poor little Ruff was just kenneled (in the same kennel as one of her other big dogs) all day so she felt bad.
Q: What kind of dog is he?
A: He is a Shih Tzu.
Q: How big will he get?
A: An adult Shih Tzu will be between 9-16 lbs when grown.
*sidenote: In case anyone is wondering why we went with a Shih Tzu, it's because a client of mine was once a dog groomer & I asked her a million questions to help me decide what breed to get. She said Shih Tzu dogs are the best breed because they are hypoallergenic and the most durable of the small breed dogs. So it's a win win if you have kids because your children won't be allergic to it and the dog can be handled by a wild little boy without getting hurt.
Q: Did Aiden name him?
A: Yes. This is Aiden's dog that he earned by making good choices, so it was only right to let him make the decision when it came to naming him.
Anyway- Deanna, I hope these answers were helpful. You should get a puppy too!


3 comments:
Thank you! Your answers were perfect. And I do not ever want to get a dog. If Raegan asks me for one, I will just take her to your house to play. :)
Aiden is so cute with him! Does he shed? That is a deal breaker for me. Gus would be gone in a heartbeat if he shed.
He is a no shed dog. We definitely wouldn't have gotten him if he was a shedder.
Post a Comment