Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Meet Ruffy

or as we like to call him....Ruff, Ruffio, Ruff Ruff or Rufferoni.
He's the newest little addition to our family and we are so happy to have him.

Aiden loves him the most, except when Ruffy chases him and bites his pants. Then Aiden loses it. But any other time it's just pure Ruffy love.
Multiple times every day Aiden will say "Mom, did you really get me a puppy!?!?" to which I of course say "yes" and then he giggles and says "I LOVE HIM!" It's adorable.I would love Ruff a tiny bit more if he were potty trained, but we're working on it. On a positive note though....Ruffy is NOT a barker. THANK.YOU.JESUS. Andrew was very hesitant about getting a small dog because they're typically so yappy. Not Ruff...he's more of the strong silent type. It's great. We sure love him...but how could you not love this little face?

1 comment:

Deanna said...

super cute! where did you get him? How big will he get? Did Aiden name him? What kind of dog is he? I think another post should be dedicated to answering these very important questions.