Sunday, December 18, 2011

it happened....

Our yard F.I.N.A.L.L.Y got landscaped. Yaya! I am beyond excited. For the two days that the landscapers were here, I pretty much sat by the window watching their every move. And when Andrew came home we both kept saying to each other "I can't believe this is happening!" We've stared at lots of dirt for the last year and a half (aiden didn't mind it):
So we're thrilled to have this beauty to look at now (for the time being until some grass grows, Aiden is still enjoying the dirt.):
That's a little patio on the other side of the yard. we're excited to put some seating and a fire pit over there.

We even have fruit trees!

We're going to pick up patio furniture today and then all we'll need is grass in the center. It's still a work in progress, but this was definitely a step in the right direction. I.LOVE.IT.

No comments: