Aiden loved the Christmas tree so much this year that I got him his very own little one. He was obsessed. And every night he demanded that we go out and look at Christmas lights on the houses. Then EVERY morning when we went outside he'd say "Hey, where'd the lights go?!?" I forgot to take a picture of his little tree...but here's the big tree that he also claimed as his own:
He even got to be part of a tiny little Christmas program at MOPS this year. It was to.die.for. Even though he didn't know the words to the songs, I was super proud that he stayed on stage and participated. And then I was a little depressed that my BABY is old enough to be in a Christmas program. Seriously, when did that happen? It was adorable though, so I guess it's ok. You can watch a little bit of it here (he's the one the teacher hands the bells to in the very beginning of the video):
And the greatest Christmas gift we got this year was an entire week off of work to spend together as a family. Best.Week.Ever.
So basically, this Christmas season has been wonderful. Thanks to everyone that made it so special. I hope you had an excellent Christmas as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment