As I'm getting him dressed:
Aiden: I weally like you mom.
Me: Buddy, I really like you too.
Aiden: Actually, I weally love you mom.
So cute, huh?
Sitting at a stoplight:
Aiden: I'm weally gwowing, gwowing, gwowing up.
Me: you are really growing.
Aiden: I'm getting soooo tall!
While playing cars in the living room, he looks up at me tilts his little head and says: "what's on my mind?"
Me: I don't know, what is on your mind?
Aiden: Hmm..what IS on my mind?
And he's pretty bossy these days. The other day he came running after me, in a completely serious tone he says through his teeth "you pick me up right NOW mom!" It was pretty intense and hilarious at the same time.
And his most recent question that he asks all of the time instead of telling me that he's hungry is: "what are you going to feed me?!?"
And one of my personal faves is that now when I'm getting him ready for his nap or bedtime he'll always say "hey, guess what time it is?" and I'll say "what time" and every time he'll quickly respond with "it's wake up time!" This trick hasn't worked yet, but I think it's cute he keeps trying.
He's super fun and I just can't get enough of him.
He's super fun and I just can't get enough of him.


No comments:
Post a Comment