Aiden's new most commonly used phrase is "I've always wanted......" followed by something he's apparently been desperate for since his little life began. Here are the things he's listed off just within the last 24 hours of things he's ALWAYS wanted:
I've always wanted.... a little brown puppy at my house.
I've always wanted... a cool little twactor like that one. (as he pointed to the scooter/wheelchair shopping cart thing in the grocery store).
I've always wanted... a Christmas Tree.
I've always wanted... a santa, a penguin and a snowman. (as we walked past the display of blow-up lawn decor outside of the grocery store).
I've always wanted...a little black puppy at my house. (he's really pushing for a puppy these days)
I've always wanted...some ice cream.
I've always wanted...a little zebra.
And my two favorite conversations have been:
Aiden: "What is that thing?"
Me: "It's a scooter"
Aiden: "Oh, I've always wanted a scooter, mom!"
Aiden: "I've always wanted a LOT of twactors at my house."
Me: "How many tractors do you want"
Aiden: "Two! That's a lot."
So obviously, this child is super deprived and if he were making a list for Santa this year it'd be pretty lengthy. I just don't know where he comes up with these things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment