Tuesday, November 1, 2011

An A.R.P update

It's been a while since I've updated about my little A-man. He's still cracking me up everyday. His imagination is running wild these days and its so fun to hear all the crazy things he comes up with. Here's what he's been up to lately:

-He was eating breakfast with his hands instead of utensils. I told him to use his spoon and he said "actually, this is a screwdriver" So then I told him to use his fork instead. He sets his hand on the fork, looks me in the eyes and said "actually, this is a hammer." So he finished eating his entire breakfast with his hands. Super classy, I know.

-Each day he is something new. When I go in to get him out of bed in the mornings he always informs me of what he is that day. One day he was an airplane, one day he was a tractor, but two days now he's been a spider. The first day of him being a spider, I forgot that he was a spider and noticed him crawling around the house so I said "why are you crawling like a baby?". He just looked at me and said "I'm crawling like a spider!". And then he only refers to himself as spider. ie....in the car he likes to pretend that he's sleeping so that I'll try to wake him up. On the day that he was a spider he said "mama, your little spider is sleeping!" Spider, tractor, airplane or little boy....I am obsessed with him either way.

-Everything happened "last week" according to aiden. I was taking him into an office one day and told him that he had to be a VERY good boy. He responded "I was a very good boy all last week!"

-He is a stubborn one. This morning we were driving past cotton fields and our convo went like this:
A: "Wow, look at all those flowers!"
Me: "That's cotton"
A: "That's a lot of flowers!"
Me: "buddy boy, those are cotton fields. The white stuff is cotton."
A: "Oh, wow...look at all those flowers!"
Me: "you win...those are great flowers"

-Last night as I was folding laundry he came up, cocked his head to the side and said "Can I get a twactor, with a twuck, with a car, with a twactor, with a twuck with a car in the back, with a twactor and a car and a twuck? Can I get that?" So I told him to go ask his dad. So then he runs to Andrew and said "Dad, can I get a twactor, with a twuck, with a twactor with a car, with a twuck with a twactor? Can I get that?" Come to find out, he wanted his BOOK that has a twactor with a twuck with a car, and so on. I just loved the "can I get that?" part the most.

So there you have some funny Aiden stories. I can't get enough of him!

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

Oh, I love your Aiden stories! He is growing up so fast!