Saturday, August 13, 2011

This boy is T.W.O!

TWO YEARS ago today this little bundle entered the world and there hasn't been a dull moment since.
I never knew how much I could love one tiny little person, and although it doesn't seem possible to love him more than I did the day he was born, I do love him more with each passing day.

He has such a fun personality and keeps me laughing all the time. He is sweet and loving (almost all of the time). He's super smart and strong willed too. He's basically perfection and we couldn't imagine our lives without him.
Lets be honest...he keeps us on our toes. In fact, here's an example of an adventure we had this very week. Monday as I was getting ready for work Aiden came up to me, his eyes were red and watery, he couldn't stop sneezing and messing with his nose. I asked him if he was ok and he said "I put something in my nose." I said "what!?! what's in your nose?" and he answered very matter of fact "umm...I put trash in my nose." Ey yi yi. I could see a little paper up there and I tried to suction it out, but he got upset and inhaled it even further into his nose. Ugh. So we gave it a couple of days to see if it would just clear out on it's own but it didn't. Instead he ended up with a super runny nose (just out of the one nostril) so I took him to the doctor to see if they could get it. They couldn't find it and said it's probably too far back there. Oh my. So now he's on a routine of nose spray and zyrtek because his sinuses are inflamed, hopefully if we can get that under control then the "trash" will come out on its own. So if you see us in the near future, just disregard the constantly running nostril that he's now sporting, hopefully it'll clear up soon. I asked him where the trash went. He said "right there":

No comments: