Thursday, July 28, 2011

Family Fun Day

Last week was a ridiculously hectic week for us so we decided to spend Saturday doing nothing but having fun. Our day started out with breakfast from here. Mia's homemade pancakes are delish. If you've never been, you should go. But be careful on the weekends because it's usually jam packed. Luckily for us, we didn't roll out of bed until 10:30 so we missed the morning rush.

Then we went and did a little shopping, followed by a late lunch and nap time.

After naps we had dinner here. It was super tasty, but next time we'll go without the Roy boy....it wasn't his scene. We saved a little room in our tummies for a quick stop here to get some of these: and then headed to tempe town lake to go peddle boating. It was our lucky night because the weather was perfect. Not too hot at all.


It was such a fun day, I want to do it again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time you have the urge to head to Herb Box you can leave Aiden with me! It's not my scene either but plenty of my friends love it so I find myself there more often that I would like.

Unknown said...

Janae! I totally just creeped out your blog after stumbling on it while I was looking at the pics on Steph's blog. You are soooo cute. Love the blog!

-Susan

Mikelle said...

Glad you had fun. I love days like that!