Wednesday, August 31, 2011

L.O.L

Aiden has been cracking me up lately. He's quite the little conversationalist these days. Here are a few of our recent convos:

Aiden: "I'm probably poopy, mama"
Me: "you're probably poopy?"
Aiden "yeah, i'm probably poopy.(long pause) actually, I am poopy!"

While standing on his booster seat in the chair at the kitchen table:
Me: "You'd better get down right now or you'll fall and break your arm"
Aiden: "I will fall and break my noggin"
Me: "Your noggin?"
Aiden "I will fall and break my noggin AND my head!...."that is NOT gonna happen" (as he sits down)

While I was getting dinner ready:
Aiden: "I fell off the couch the other day and bonked my head"
Me: "You did? Did it hurt?"
Aiden: "It hurt my head, that was rude"
Me: "what was rude?"
Aiden: "The couch was rude"

Saturday morning while I got ready for work he took the recycle bin and dumped it on the living room floor. We had this conversation at dinner that night:

Aiden: "I dumped the trash on the rug"
Me: "why did you dump the trash on the rug?"
Aiden: "I dumped the trash on the rug earliler (he adds two L's to earlier)"
Me: "I know when you did it, but why did you do it?"
Aiden: "I dumped the trash on the rug...it was precious! it was so precious"

1 comment:

Deanna said...

He is so hilarious! You could probably write a book of funny things he says. Or a comic strip. It would be way funnier than the un-funny comics they have these days. Family Circus doesn't even try to be funny! What's up with that? You should replace Family Circus.