I've been such a slacker when it comes to meal planning and cooking for Andrew and I lately, but I've kept busy making lots of food for a-man. I actually really enjoy making his baby food..it's quick, easy & I really like knowing that he's eating fresh fruits and vegetables. I must say, I do cheat when it comes to meat though. I'm already weird about cooking meat (although I love to eat it, I hate to cook it...it makes me nervous) so I'm oh so thankful for the jar when it comes to that. Here's about an hour of work...32 tasty servings of squash, sweet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and pears. A big thank you goes to my magic bullet that makes it all possible.
ps...if you need good tips & recipes for baby food, check out my favorite website www.nutritiousbabyfood.com. It's great & makes it all seem so easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment