Thursday, April 22, 2010

some sweet time with my grandma


My mom and I took Roy Boy to see my grandma on Wednesday. We had such a nice visit. She's been in a nursing home for almost 2 years now. Aiden absolutely loves her and it's adorable! He was about 3 1/2 months old when I first took him to meet her. We put him on her chest and he just stared into her eyes & he even cried when we tried to take him out of her arms. This visit was just as sweet...she was in her wheelchair so Aiden and I sat on the bed next to her. He reached out and held her hand and then he'd lift his hand to touch her arm & he even gently touched her face a couple times. She just giggled and kept telling me how beautiful my baby is. I loved every minute of it & there is just something so sweet about seeing the two of them together.

No comments: