Thursday, April 1, 2010

fun, fun, fun

So apparently I'm a pretty bad blogger these days. I'm working on it. Anyway- these past couple of months we've had some FUN!

We started February off with a family breakfast & museum date. We ate breakfast at "My Florist"...yumm! If you're ever in downtown Phoenix, you need to check this place out. Breakfast, lunch or dinner...all of it is delicious. It was a rainy day, so Aiden hung out in his stroller and enjoyed watching the raindrops hit the sidewalk.

Then we headed to the Phoenix Art Museum. They have an Ansel Adams exibit that is fabulous. We really enjoyed seeing all of his photography & learning more about his story. The exhibit runs from now until June, so if you're looking for something to do, I'd strongly suggest checking it out. It's only 10 bucks for adults...not shabby.

February came to an end with even more fun...for an early b-day celebration my mom and I went do dinner and to see Mary Poppins at Gammage. It was SO good. I loved it! I really wish I could see it again, it was just so much fun!

Then March..aka..the birthday month, began. My b-day was on the 10th & Andrew's birthday is on the 12th. So the week of our birthdays we had lots of fun celebrating with friends and family.

Most recently, we took advantage of the BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having and headed out to the Tempe Art Festival on Sunday with our friends Stephen and Courtney. It was a gorgeous day & we had a great time!

That's about all we've been up to latey...We're basically keeping busy and having tons of fun!

No comments: