Friday, April 23, 2010

absolutely fabulous

I've discovered a few fabulous things recently, so I thought I should share. Maybe I'm the last one to know about these things...who knows? But I thought I'd share my love for them anyway.

1. "The Daily Dose" in Scottsdale. They serve breakfast until 4pm and the food is delicious! I highly recommend the eggs benedict with black forest ham...it's fabulous!

2. Lollicakes. They are so tasty and make great party favors. Check them out at thelollicakecompany.com (I'd insert the link, but I don't know how to do that. If anyone wants to explain the process to me, I'd love the help.) Anyway- We used these as favors at my sister-in-law's baby shower & they were a huge hit. If you want to try one instead of ordering a dozen, they can also be found at any of the AJ's Fine Food locations.

3. The Riparian Preserve in Gilbert. We've been enjoying this place while the weather is still nice. The walking trails are great & you can go fishing too, if you're in to that. We're actually having a picnic there tonight...yay!

4. Another fabulous thing that is not a new discovery but I always love sharing...a recent picture of my little bud. He now knows how to growl and it's the funniest/most adorable thing ever. While looking at this picture imagine the cutest little baby growl ever...it's great!

ps...he got a shot today and didn't even flinch. not a tear. not a whimper. nothing. He's so tough.

2 comments:

Stephanie Barber said...

girl, im gonna help you out with this link situation. when you're typing a post just highlight the text you want to be a link and click on the small globe/link icon in the toolbar above where you are typing and copy & paste the website url in there!

ps... how were you blessed with such a perfect picture taking child? seriously, that picture with your grandma?? he's always looking right at the camera!! count.your.blessings.

janae said...

Steph thanks for the link help. I appreciate it! And I do agree that aiden is like a professional picture taker...its amazing. Let's hope he keeps his modeling skills up for our next photo shoot. I'll keep my fingers crossed!