Monday, August 4, 2014

Cha cha cha changes….

So, now that we're more than half way through 2014 let's do a short recap of 2013.  It was filled to the brim with changes for our little family.  I was joking with Andrew that the only things that were the same coming out of 2013 as they were going in to 2013 are:
- the fact that we are still married (forever & always, baby)
- we obviously still have Aiden (and he still cracks us up daily)
-and my car (although it's no longer in it's prime, it's still hanging on).

Pretty much everything else changed.  So here's the nutshell version:

In April we found out we were expecting our sweet Everett Reid.

In June we sold our house.

August Aiden started school in Tempe.

November we bought our new house.

Three weeks later (December 5th)  we welcomed our second little bundle into the world.

And a week after that we started our own print shop.

We are seriously having so much fun right now.  Change is never easy, but God was so gracious in the peace department and was so clear in his guidance.  2013 was the year pretty much everything changed and I think 2014 is shaping up to be our best year yet.  I'm so grateful for all that we've learned, for where we are today, for how great God is, and for these three Pinch boys that I get to call mine.



No comments: