Aiden calls Everett "The Evster" and I love it. I seriously love everything about these two boys and am enjoying them so much these days. It's been a bit since I've written an Everett update so I thought I'd take a minute to talk about my favorite tiny Pinch.
So, Everett is the sweetest. He is smiley and cuddly and chubby...Basically perfection.
Every morning he wakes up with a smile and starts his day by saying "Dada, Dad, Da da da, Dada...." one thousand times. He loves his daddy. He also says "Mama, Nana, & Bubba" But his all time favorite and most used word is for sure "Dada".
He is a quick little army crawler. He gets around so fast, especially when he's headed somewhere and knows that I'm behind him. He likes to hang out on his hands and knees but hasn't figured out how to crawl that way yet. He can push himself up into a sitting position now. He loves crawling to Aiden's room (the room he'll eventually share with Aiden). If Aiden isn't home or if Aiden in his room alone Ev will crawl to the bedroom door and slap the door while whining. When Everett is in Aiden's room, Aiden is quite the host. He makes sure Everett has plenty of toys and always plays a cd for him. It's a party every time.
He has two teeth on bottom and FOUR teeth coming in up top. He's a pretty happy teether and only gets fussy right as the tooth is breaking through the gum.
He loves to eat and so far his favorites are broccoli, green beans and peas. He has tried meat three times now and it makes him gag at first but he eventually finishes it. He's more herbivore than carnivore right now for sure.
He is improving in the sleep department and even made it from 8pm-6:30am last night. Every few nights he has a restless night, but for the most part he's been pretty consistent with sleeping at least 6-7 hours straight.
Overall, he is such a joy and we are all obsessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment