Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January in a nutshell

We kicked the new year off right with Josh, Audrey, Sophie and Noah.
we had car rides and 
and bounce house fun
and almost stayed up till midnight to ring in the new year. almost.
Since then we've been busy....

Dressing up
creating works of art
Digging for Dino bones
eating breakfast with batman himself
meeting sweet baby Ava Ann
pouting about the Christmas tree coming down
picking our first fruit harvest from our trees
playing with dinosaurs...daily
dating this hottie
riding trains...
...and tractors
and enjoying the view from the top of the mountain.
And that's the fun part.  My lack of blogging is due to the fact that I've spent a majority of the month like this:

in front of my computer reconciling a years worth of accounting and preparing for year end taxes as well as my general daily print shop responsibilities.  So my computer time has been spent mostly looking at numbers numbers instead of blogging about this cute face:  


 But alas, I'm almost done with the year end stuff so I think I'll be back in the blogging world for real soon enough.  

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

BOO to taxes and accounting stuff...seriously! Whose baby is that? Cute.

janae said...

Mikelle, you feel my pain don't you? And that's my friend Lauren's baby. She's such a cutie!