Saturday, March 23, 2013

Birthday Recap

Earlier this month I celebrated my 29th birthday for the first time.  My b-day fell on a Sunday, so of course it called for an all weekend celebration.  Here's the recap:

Friday: Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with my Mom/fellow birthday girl and my sisters.  Followed by facials at Dolce.  It was so fun to have a girls night...and the cheesecake wasn't bad either.

Saturday: We had a low key morning and then Andrew (whose birthday was two days after mine) and I headed out for a joint birthday date while Aiden hung out with Mimi.  We saw the movie "Zero Dark Thirty" and it was intense, but good. Then we had dinner at one of our faves Blanco Taco & Tequila. Followed by yet another trip to Dolce for a couples massage.  I might as well have just moved in to Dolce for the weekend because apparently I could not stay away.  So relaxing.
date night
Sunday: We got our regular Sunday morning Omelet from AJ's and headed to a park for a picnic.  Then had a pretty relaxing Sunday just playing with the Roy boy. And finished it off with dinner at Federal Pizza.  Which is now on the list of one of my favorite pizza places.  All I wanted for my birthday dinner was a meal that included brussel sprouts and Federal Pizza not only has delicious pizza, but they also have delicious brussel sprouts.  Win. Win.


So overall, twenty nine isn't so bad and I had a great weekend celebrating (and eating).  Bring on another year!

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

Who wishes for brussel sprouts on their birthday? Haha. Glad it was good and you got to eat lots of yummy food.