Friday, July 6, 2012

unplugged

Our two year contract with DirecTV ended in June.  It's so crazy we've been in our house two years already.  Man...where has the time gone?  Well, I can tell you what happened to some of it.....

Although Andrew can't stand the way she speaks....I love me some Rosie Pope.
Every season of Runway.

My favorite of all times.
Kind of a train wreck.

Don't judge.  You know you've watched.
Anyway, we decided to say sayonara to the dish and it's been really great!  I actually don't miss it, or any of the shows I thought I couldn't live without...yet. And the 80 bucks we save each month sure doesn't hurt either.  

Don't you worry though.....Thanks to the trusty Ipad, I downloaded the ABC app because you know this girl can't survive without a little of this:

The Bachelorette.  Enough said.

And we have Netflix on the Wii so Aiden can watch some "Super Wide", as he calls it.   


Technology really is so great.  Love it.  Back when I was playing the atari and even when we got our first black and white version of Oregon Trail on our very first computer, I never could have imagined the Wii, Ipad or Netflix.  It just makes me wonder what kinds of things my little Ipad owning, almost three year old is going to have at his disposal someday.  It's crazy.  

Anyway...moral of the story = life without cable is not too shabby at all and I am a fan of technology. 

No comments: