Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday. Funday.

These past few weeks have been crazy around here.  We're busy and tired and have lots going on.  So each week we've been trying to do something super fun on Sunday afternoons before we head into a new, long work week.  We all need some silly in our life right now and have been loving our Sunday time together.

We took the Roy boy to his very first movie.  Madagascar 3.  His favorite part was the very beginning when a little hamster ate too much cake and puked pink everywhere.  We hear about it every.single.day at least ten times.  He loved it.  And he did so well in the movie I think I'll take him again. He, of course wants to go see Madagascar 3 again....he thinks his life needs a daily dose of pink puke.

We also tried to beat the heat by having a little family water balloon fight.  I learned a few things quickly....I have terrible aim & Andrew is a water balloon pro.  It was boys against girl for sure and I got soaked and ended up with a welt or two...but only because in the heat of the moment I walk right into the balloon instead of dodging it. Not sure what the deal is there or how to not do that again.  Anyway....it was a blast and we'll be having many more water balloon fights this summer.

this is a daddy, mommy and a baby water balloon.
love the whitie tighties
this is where ruffy spent his time during the action. scaredy cat.


And sometimes you just need to throw a hat or a wire basket on and be silly for a while.

Basically, no matter how crazy our life gets...I am loving every minute with these two great boys.  I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm having a blast!







1 comment:

Mikelle said...

I want to come play in your backyard! But I'll wait until summer is over.