However, my heart has been stolen by another produce source. Nature's Garden Delivered is ahhhmazing. I originally wanted to try it because it's all organic and they deliver right to your front door. That's right...no more 7am Saturday morning pick up (for my parents, who I made pick up my box when they went to get theirs. Thanks mom.) And the most appealing thing about this company is that you can set parameters for your box. i.e. only fruit, only veggie OR only certain kinds of fruits and veggies. When you sign up you go through a list and mark off things that you are either allergic to or just know you won't use. So no waste.
Then it got better. I got an email last Friday asking me to review my box for Wednesday delivery. So I clicked the link and got to see the exact fruit, vegetables and quantities of each that I would be getting. If there was anything I didn't want (i.e. honeydew) I could click the exchange button and pick a different fruit. I went with blueberries instead...yum.
| our little box...complete with ice packs |
| the goods |
| full fruit basket |
| my veggie drawer |
It was about $10 more than I would pay for bountiful baskets but I think it's worth it for three reasons. 1. I know I'm getting things I will use. 2. I know in advance what I'm getting so I can meal plan for the following week. 3. At home delivery! Revolutionary.
So I'm now obsessed with Nature's Garden and I think you should try it too.


2 comments:
I like that idea way better! Any time I don't have to run an errand, I will take it. I wish they did something like that here.
Maybe you should move back here. ;)
Post a Comment