I have a couple funny aiden stories that I want to write down before I forget so I thought I'd share because they're so stinking cute.
Yesterday when I was doing dishes Aiden was on the couch "reading" his bible. And this is how our conversation went:
A: "Baby Jesus"
Me: "You're looking at baby Jesus?"
A: "No...baby Moses!"
Me: "Oh yay, baby Moses!" (ps...he really does know the difference, baby Jesus=manger, baby moses=basket on the river)
A: "Ohhh...Garden!"
Me: "who is in the garden?" I'm pretty sure it's Adam and Eve"
A: "Oh that's WUNERFUL news!"
Monday morning when we were eating breakfast he clasped his little chubby hands, set his elbows on the table, tilted his head, looked at me and said "what you do yesterday, mama?"
He's been singing up a storm lately. One of my personal faves that he sings is the alphabet song. Aiden's version goes: "baby baby E F G!"
And this is unrelated to anything that he says, but for the past three mornings I've been woken up by earth shattering screams coming from the Roy boy. When I go check on him he's on top of the crib rail, straddling it and hanging on for dear life. Ey yi yi. It's quite a sight. Maybe it's time for a big boy bed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ha Ha! My favorite is the alphabet song.
Love hearing these little stories...I need to be better about documenting that kind of stuff.
PS My kids have all done really well transitioning to beds at about his age ( a little earlier)...don't be afraid!
Is this a joke? I'm obsessed with him and his biblical knowledge.
Post a Comment