Aiden is already missing his little buddy. He keeps saying "Elijah, I love you" then the last couple of days he's asked "where Elijah's car seat go?" and "where Elijah's bed go?". He even blamed Elijah for his poopy diaper today. Basically, he's got Elijah on his mind. I've been so grateful for my 27 year friendship with Jordan and I'm hoping our little men will be best buds for life too.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Elijah
My lifelong bff, her mom (aka..my second mama) and her precious little man Elijah (Aiden's bff) came out last month for a visit. We hadn't seen them since last October, so needless to say, little Elijah sure had changed a lot. We loved getting to see all of them and had so much fun catching up while they were here. 
Aiden is already missing his little buddy. He keeps saying "Elijah, I love you" then the last couple of days he's asked "where Elijah's car seat go?" and "where Elijah's bed go?". He even blamed Elijah for his poopy diaper today. Basically, he's got Elijah on his mind. I've been so grateful for my 27 year friendship with Jordan and I'm hoping our little men will be best buds for life too.
Aiden is already missing his little buddy. He keeps saying "Elijah, I love you" then the last couple of days he's asked "where Elijah's car seat go?" and "where Elijah's bed go?". He even blamed Elijah for his poopy diaper today. Basically, he's got Elijah on his mind. I've been so grateful for my 27 year friendship with Jordan and I'm hoping our little men will be best buds for life too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment