Tuesday, June 21, 2011

project of the week

P.O.T.W is back by popular demand (or maybe by one request), either way...it's been a while since I've posted a new project. Lately the projects I've been wanting to tackle have needed the help of my hard working husband. Luckily (for me), now that the new press is up and running, he's got more free time to help me sand, saw and paint. So here is our latest beauty. I'm in love with it for sure.
It started out like this:with no top and an ill-fitting back pieceand now here it is in all it's restored glory:Andrew is the greatest and I'm so thankful that he loves me enough to go along with these projects. This one took a lot of time and effort...but thankfully, he is the best, he was a good sport and is really good at projects like this. He for sure thought I was crazy for buying it, but in the end we both love it and are so happy that it's finished.

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

Wow! I have some tables that need refinishing...come help me!