Here are two funny Aiden stories:
- One morning I made him eggs for breakfast & he just needed to eat one more bite. He was being stubborn so I waited for him to open his mouth to take a drink of milk and then I shoved the last bite of egg into his mouth. He quickly spit it out and said "rude...rude." This is his "rude" face:
-Another day he had finished lunch and wanted some raspberries. I told him "why don't we start with five raspberries" to which he replied "nother raspbabay" so I said "ok, six raspberries" then he said "seven!". I was excited that he new seven came after six so I let him have seven raspberries. (For the record, don't think I'm lame for limiting his raspberry intake...if I let him, he'd eat 90 in one sitting.)
I think he's getting into the spirit of celebrating almost turning two by occasionally giving me glimpses of what's to come in the terrible two phase. At times I'm his favorite person in the world and two seconds later I am the biggest annoyance that he's encountered in his 22 months of life. It can be a roller coaster of emotions around here these days.
His current two favorite words: "rude" & "no"
And the number of times a day he tells me I am "rude" = approximately 22
But even though he sometimes thinks I'm rude, he's still my best little bud. We have so much fun each day, he keeps me laughing all the time and is the sweetest boy I know. I just can't believe that I almost have a TWO year old!


No comments:
Post a Comment