grocery shopping:
accessorizing:
enjoying some splash pad fun with the ladies:
& hanging out with his new bff "uncle baby":
Of course, here are some funny things he's said lately:
- we were walking up to hobby lobby and he started waving his arms and squealing "yook at all the yi's mama! yook at it, yook at it!" Y is one of his favorite letters and he was overcome with excitement to see TWO Y's on the building.
- He's in that phase where he will cry at the drop of a hat if things don't go his way. Since I want him to use his words I always ask him "why are you crying?". But being the little overachiever that he is he's taken it up a notch. Now when he cries he asks himself "why crying about?". If he can't come up with a good reason for crying then he'll just stop. This has really helped cut back on crying for no reason.
- He has two categories for everything in his life...."big giant" or "little tiny". i.e. "yook at the big giant airplane" or "how cute! a little tiny bluebaybay". I love it.
He's keeping plenty busy these days and definitely keeping me entertained!


1 comment:
OH, he's so cute! I love hearing the tings he says. I always ask my kids why they are crying too, but that rarely works for us!
Post a Comment