In honor of our love for fall & to enjoy the beautiful day that we had on Monday, we headed out to
Vertuccio Farms with Deb, Charlotte, Deanna & Raegan. It was so fun! We loved it (even more then Schnepf's farm & it's way cheaper too). Here are a few pics from our day o' fun.




p.s....happy birthday to deanna. Sorry we're slackers & didn't even buy a you a cupcake when we saw you yesterday.
3 comments:
Don't be silly! Just spending time with you was a good enough present for me! And it was lots of fun, thanks for suggesting going. Next year we'll have to remember this place!
OK, I'm so jealous of all the times you guys get to spend together...although lets be honest, trying to chase around my 3 at something like that would be a lot of work!!
Mikelle,
When planning this little outing, I did in fact think of you. I checked the dates to see if the festival would still be open when you guys come for Thanksgiving because I thought it'd be SO fun if you and your kids to come. But sadly, they close before you get here. Bummer. I wish you lived here & we could see you all the time!
Post a Comment