Wednesday, October 13, 2010

14 Months

Aiden is 14 months old today! Here's the update:

-He says "jo jo" which is what we call our friend Jordan. And "baby" all the time...I think he misses Elijah. He can also say "biber" which = diaper. And "whoa, whoa" which is what I usually say anytime he falls over or does something silly.

-He's drinking milk out of sippy cups instead of the bottle. It's been a battle, but I'm winning this one.

-He seems to be following directions pretty well too. If I tell him to do something, or not to do something he usually follows my instruction.

-He may or may not be trying to get to one nap a day. I can't figure it out yet. Some days he'll take one, some days he'll take two. So our schedule is a little weird these days.

-He LOVES dogs. Any time we see a dog he will make a mad dash to it and just start kissing it in the face. He doesn't even try to pet it, just goes right in for the kiss. I am not a dog lover myself, and don't really like germs so I'm a little mortified every time this happens. But it's cute nonetheless...I guess.

-He is a dancing machine. Anytime we have music playing he goes crazy. If he's standing up he will dance so hard he'll knock himself over. It's adorable.

-Overall, he's as happy as can be. He is such a joy & I am so lucky to be his mama.

Here's a picture of his oh so chubby cheeks..

No comments: